purses...it's a love hate relationship thing purses and I have.
- sneaking in anything from a snickers bar to a liter of soda into the movies...let see a boy stick one of those suckers in his bum pocket!
- having candy/food in your purse period. k i have the munchies right now- hence the food obsession.
- being able to have an extra brush on hand- this is a MEGA bonus because I drive a scooter to school...yeah ladies sexy wind blown hair...complete lie. I'd like to call it poofball of hair with occasional surprises of bugs. yum.
- CHAPSTICK. My purse and it are .married. happily of course. And mr. chapstick and I are besties.
- Pulling a Marry Poppins with everyone and their dog staring. Yes, cashier hold on a couple of years while I look for my credit card that fell out of my wallet.
- Not being able to find your keys, so you end up looking all over your apartment...you can't find it. In a final attempt you dump your purse upside down for the second time...o look my keys. how does that happen?!
- not ever being able to just reach in my bum pocket for my wallet. im convinced boys have got everything easier.
- No I'm not a gimp...my purse just weighs more than me k?