Home      About Me     Tutorials     What is AlphabetSoup Style?     Contact Me

Sunday, April 10

N is for necklace

 

ecklace






My favorite word...and thing. A necklace really can make or break an outfit for me. Alyssa hates them but I try and wear them with every outfit. If theres a matching necklace, then I'm wearing it. Today I want to tell you about my two brand spanking new necklaces that have joined the hoard on the wall. 


Wanna know the best part?


Those were 6.50 each...ya you heard me. The one on the right is my favorite, it is the prettiest color pink and the picture just doesn't do it justice. 


Where you ask?


 Cherry Lane. fancy sounding isn't it?


You know those boutiques that you walk into and you'd swear boutiqueing was an art and all you could do was just...stare at it all?  Well no you don't know- unless you've been to Cherry Lane. 


You know that feeling you get during Christmas time when looking at the most beautifully decorated house in all of town? It felt like magic just to look at it. Thats this place


I'll have to go in and take pictures sometime...you'll die....or if you're lucky enough to be in Provo then take a peek yourself. They have sales every Saturday- thats where I snagged these babies.


Cherry Lane is also the place that I got this headband for 7 Mr. Washingtons.


Anyways it's across from the Provo Library...Alyssa and I bought a ton of stuff last weekend- they had a blowout sale. I'll take pictures soon so ya'll can see all the goodies we got. I'm so excited about it all!


Cherry Lane -  check.it.out. 




P.S. There is a new do-it-yourself up and it looks really neat! I can't wait to do it!


P.P.S. I've got some Pandora Love for you...discovered a new favorite: The Brass Bed Band







2 comments:

  1. that's a steal for such lovely necklaces! really, i love them. hope you enjoy them big time too:)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Meredith! I big.time. wish there could have been more of them! haha

    ReplyDelete