Home      About Me     Tutorials     What is AlphabetSoup Style?     Contact Me

Tuesday, March 27

Q is for Costa Rica

No I didn't have too much salt water while in Costa Rica...Steven did.
 He told me to name the post "Q is for Costa Rica" ...we'll pretend he's right. 
Anyways I'll have to share more photos when my mom stops hoarding them. 



BUT...holy guacamole! Costa Rica was AWE-some! 
We didn't want to come home...
we went horseback riding, surfing, fed monkeys, went on nature hikes
did some extreme water rafting, and ziplining, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, and sailing
I know...sounds relaxing huh? yeah...maybe not.
 My family doesn't do vacations, we do adventures haha. 
We seriously only slept in one day.

I can't WAIT to show pictures! 

Also - for my fellow Provo-ers...Downeast is having their warehouse sale at the Provo Mall.
Ummm four dollar shirts anyone? yessss ma'am!! 
who doesn't love a sale?



3 comments:

  1. Wow I'm jealous you went to Costa Rica! What a cute blog and family you have. Love it!

    tychynhansen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm envious you went to Costa Rica! What a charming web journal and family you have. Adore it!
    Also you can see my website for best puffer coats

    ReplyDelete