Home      About Me     Tutorials     What is AlphabetSoup Style?     Contact Me

Sunday, January 23

B is for boarding






oarding



Yes, snowboarding. I went last weekend and I was secretly excited that this week was B week so I could write about it! Seriously though, last week was FABulous! My roomie/ best friend/ makes me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants everyday...yep she and I went. It was her official second time! haha and we actually got to go on some green runs. For all you crazy ANTI-boarders/skiers out there...the mountain is spread out into three different levels: Green Circles , Blue Squares, and the killer Black Diamonds. Guess what we went on the entire time for Alyssa's first day? Blue squares...hehe I didn't tell her that though until the night was over. So lets just say last weekend went a TON smoother. And.... drum rollllll.....I got my board fixed!!! The Canyon Resort is so stinkin nice! This old man in the repair shop fixed it for free. My board had been broken for quite sometime but he just fixed it right up! Yay for nice strangers! O and p.s. I now have a favorite chapstick...I wish I knew what company made them! Alyssa and I entered a contest there and they were dishing out free chapstick. Yes please!? It may or may not taste exactly like candy...which shouldn't be legal because now all I want to do all day is lick my lips. It tastes so stinking good! My Soft Lips as been in the bottom of my dark abyss of a purse. Poor thing. So Canyons...you are wonderful and I love your literally lip smacking chapstick and nice old men...thats awkward haha but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment